So Mady looked completely adorable, however......the dance...didn't go so well. She was super excited to get her costume on, I put her hair in a pony tail and did it in ringlets. Their first performance was at an Assisted Living to kind of warm the kids up to the whole thing. Mady was happy to see all the girls, she sat right on the floor with them, but the more people that kept piling in the more she seemed to get quiet. As we were getting the video camera ready I looked at Mady and she was kind of looking around for us, she had HUGE alligator tears in her eyes. So I motioned for her to come over and she just started bawling. Huge scared eyes and tears. I bribed her with ice cream and a stamp and she went to stand out with all the girls, but...she wouldn't move. The music started and all the girls danced around her and she stood there with her hands linked in front of her with this glare on her face. After the other groups danced, she ran to the middle of the floor and said, "My turn!" Figures. We'll see how the next one goes I guess. They sure are cute :)
Trying to muster a smile through her tears :(
This is looking at the back of Mady, with Jada facing me. This is how she stood the entire time.
Mady with her friends!
Other then that I will post a couple of random pictures of the cute kids. Mady started pre-school again and loves it. This was her 1st day of school.
After church, Mady kept complaining of an "owee" under her nose and wouldn't rest until she had a sponge bob bandaid.
When Adam started vaccuuming the other day, we look over and Noah was dragging his toy vaccuum out of the toy room to help. It was so cute. That kid is quick and he has such a fun personality.
Daddy's lil' homie (Noah wants his jacket and shoes on every morning! In fact, he puts them on so often he's learned to put them on all by himself; sometimes anyways.)
Some of my favorite pictures are of my sleeping babies. They are so peaceful. This is Mady waiting for dinner after church. That's what 1:30-4:30 church will do to ya.
This is both of my kids today. After taking Mady to pre-school I set Noah on the couch to get stuff out of the car and found this...awww...so cute.
Mady fell asleep on me rocking in the recliner tonight, hugging her kitty. She's so sweet when she sleeps...and when she's awake. I think. :) Just kidding. She's fun. Me and Adam just had a conversation tonight that one of the best words for her personality is "diva". that's just Mady. We sure love them both!

Mady looks so cute in her little dance outfit! You're kids just keep on growing! They are both adorable!
ReplyDeleteMady looks darling! Sorry the dance didn't go well, but maybe now she knows what to expect it will be better. Noah is a stud! He and Porter would get along great. Porter screams at me till I give him the vacuum. We planned our next trip and we will be there for the month of July. So excited! We really miss you guys. Have a fabulous birthday tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny about the dancing, i would have cracked up! I loved sleeping babies, I think we are given naptime to remind us just how much we love our kids!!!
ReplyDelete