So we all had a good day. This morning my friend JaLayn stopped by and brought me this cute sign and a Cocoa Bean Cupcake; MMMmmmmm!!!! so good.
Then Adam took a 1/2 day off and took us all out to lunch. The kids got me a new plant that I wanted. We took Mady to pre-school and then we drove to Rigby to Traditions and picked out my black shelf I wanted. Yea! I've wanted one forever. We came home and had dinner with my mom and Josh. We had steak and shrimp and I made a double layer chocolate peanut butter cake. YUM! I did accidently push the first 2 round cakes off the counter on the floor and wanted to say a lot of potty words. Instead, I nixed the homeade cake and sent Adam for a Devils Food cake. Still worked. Anyhow... we had an awesome night. Thanks to everyone who sent cards or wished me a Happy Birthday!
Mady loving her steak and cauliflower!
Mmmmm! This cake was amazing, even with all the candles! :)
The kids getting ready to help me blow out my candles.
Before I even sat down to eat my cake, this was Noah. He was the first one served, but man he chowed it down. I guess it's like a big Reese's peanut butter cup :)
The after math. So good, but we have tons of cake left. People did not eat enough! Guess I'll have to help out....

Glad you had a good birthday! I want to see pictures of the black shelf and how you decorate it. Always looking for decorating ideas. The cake looks amazing. I still crave your enchiladas all the time. I try to make them but it is just not the same!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Randi!! Geez you're so old... just kiddin! I'm going to be there too soon! I'm glad you had a good bday. And that cake looks so yummy!
ReplyDelete