She did the circle with everyone and then came back and just stood there again. Adam was in front of her and told her to dance and she started shaking her little hips and then all of a sudden she got into it. She was so cute. I wish I could figure out how to load the dumb videos on here. Anyhow it was adorable.
Mady with her Jada
Afterwards we went and bought Mady a stamp and she loved it. Hopefully it will work next Saturday too. Other then this, Mady is doing good. I just keep wandering if she's always going to cry as much as she does. She's so inpatient and everything is drama. If Noah so much as touches her, she will scream bloody murder and come to me and tell me to "get him". She's so dramatic. But she's the best cuddler ever. I guess she is just all girl...cliche girl. She can be crying one minute, and just needing a big hug the next. Lately at night she falls asleep on me in the recliner and I love holding her. She's so sweet. - She finally got to go to school this week after being sick, which she loves. She's been watching the Olympics with us and true to herself, she loves the ice skating. She tries to do what they do all over the living room. She's a goof ball.
Noah is doing good. We gave up on the crib after we turned it around backwards so the high part was out and he just fell to the floor. We had no choice, he's in a toddler bed now and doing surprisingly well. The first couple nights were a joke, we woke up to him and Mady in the hall at like 3 a.m. I'm not sure who woke who up, but they were naughty. Now he seems to wake up at least once every night and the only way we know is because we hear rustling on the monitor, which is on his changing table. When we go in there, he is on the changing table. It's like he wakes up, rolls over and thinks, 'Gee I want to climb that' weird child. As soon as we walk in he says "Mommy I'm wet" and lays down. We change him and then he'll go right back down. I don't know what his deal is, but he does this EVERY time when he wakes up. He loves the song 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star', and he can almost sing all the words. He starts to sing it as soon as we lay him down. The funniest thing that he does lately is that he will ask questions and then answer them. "Mommy, where daddy go?" and I'll say, "where is he?" ..."Daddy go to work" then we'll repeat this with "Mady at school".."Grandma at home" and so on. He's such a funny kid. Usually he will tell us when he poops, but yesterday I thought I smelled something and I went over and asked him and he said," No mommy. I just fart" I laughed so hard. I don't know where he got that. (ADAM!) But tonight at dinner as the waitress is taking our order, he kept saying it, "Daddy I fart!" over and over until Adam acknowledged it. LOL. serves him right. He makes us laugh every day. I can't believe the things he comes up with. Anyhow... this is getting long, and the post below is new too; just trying to catch up!

No comments:
Post a Comment