He's going...
Going...
Gone
I just have to say how much fun my little guy is, because looking back over our blog, there seems to be a lot of focus on Mady. He has such a cute personality. Like today my mom gave Mady an oreo and went to give him a less messy cookie and he gave it back to her and said "pease!" so she gave it back to him, and he turned around and threw it on the floor and went after Mady's!! This kid has so much attitude but is also so sweet! I can always count on him to cuddle. And it is so much fun to hear all the words he says. When he gets up in the morning all we hear him yell is "Mom!" then it's "milk, milk" and when he gets up from his nap its "nack, nack" (snack) He says so many things. Adam swears the other night he said "love you" back to him, but I have yet to hear that, although this kid says a lot!!! He loves his big sister and can't wait for her to wake-up! We love our little man and we feel so lucky to have been blessed with him!!

Wow, he's an early talker! I can't wait to see him again. It sounds like he has changed a lot since we saw him in April. Glad you are having so good weather. Hopefully it sticks around for the 4th.
ReplyDeleteI am ready for a little boy!!! On the other hand I might have to steal yours :) He is adorable.
ReplyDelete