So we are on our 5th day of potty training and have had NO accidents today! Yea! We skipped pull-ups except at night or nap time and went straight to 'big girl panties'. the first day wasn't so bad, the second day was AWFUL! So many people told me about all their potty training nightmares but I swear that it doesn't make it any less frustrating. I would just get her off the potty and she'd run in the next room and pee and just WATCH it run down her legs. And every book says BE PATIENT, don't get frustrated, but sometimes it seems like they know EXACTLY what they are doing! Anyhow... we are making progress, I just wish she would tell me when she has to go, instead of me asking her and taking her 100 times a day. - Anyhow... we've just been playing outside in the awesome weather we have today!! finally! When my granparents were here they probably wandered if we ever had nice days! We sure had a lot of fun while they were here though and we miss them tons!!!
I had to post this picture of my grandpa and the kids, because they are sitting on a very old rocking chair that has been passed through the family and they brought it out for us!! Thanks so much!

We had a BBQ at Adam's parents and I think everyone had fun.


And of course we had to go 4 wheeling, my mom even went. She was a good sport, although she looked a little scared when she rode with Jeff, LOL but she said it was a blast!
I hear your pain about potty training. i don't know what to tell you. Just keep at it I guess, I don't know. We are in the same boat, but Ainsley is doing a whole lot better. Have you tried any type of rewards system (stickers, treat)? So cool about the rocking chair! I love things like that! I miss my 4-wheelers! Glad you are having some good weather. Enjoy the 4th!
ReplyDeleteKara- we are doing a sticker chart and candy every time she goes 3 times without an accident. She's doing much better, I just feel like I have to keep it in the back of my mind to ask her throughout the day because she won't go on her own. But we had NO accidents today. Hurray!
ReplyDeleteI hate potty training!! It is worse than labor!! I am in the middle of Potty Training as well so know that you are not alone. Good Luck!! Also, You guys always look like you are having so much fun all the time. Life is too short- so I am glad you are having as much fun as possible.:)
ReplyDelete