Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Discovering blogging!







So we are trying to enter the new world of blogging! Be patient with me as I figure this out. ha ha!! it may take awhile. Anyhow... we are doing good. We are preparing for a joint birthday party on the June 20. We have a little boy that will be 1 tomorrow and a little girl that will be 3 on the 20th. The kids are getting big and learning so much. Mady is doing very well with speech and will do pre-school in the fall. Noah is pretty much running around the house after her and we must say, he is quite the monster. He is all boy; that is the only way to explain him! He hangs on the oven until it falls open! Crazy! But they're so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. You did it! You got this blogging thing figured out! It took me forever to figure out how to put pictures up. Super cute! Your kids are adorable! So you aren't going to do anything for Noah tomorrow? Keep the posts coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randi!!! Your family is so stinkin' cute, but I mean that is no suprize. I mean look at their parents! I will be fun to see pics of your family. Post more! keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete