Recently Mady has decided that she loves Noah and wants him to do whatever she says. As most of you know this is a big change for her, as she didn't like him for quite awhile. It's fun to see them, but that poor little boy...she wants to hold him and she's constantly telling him, "Noah, no no! You come here Noah!" Then she'll come tattle on him. Oh the joys! At least their close enough in age to play together well, but they fight together just as well. I never thought and 3 and 1 they would do the yet. But Noah doesn't take anything sitting down, he's a fighter. Mady just cries!! Drama, drama. Girls and boys are just what everyone said! But they sure are cute anyways!
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
3 years ago

So true! Ainsley and Porter have had many stare-downs over toys the past few days. Ainsley hides her toys so Porter won't find them and Porter sneeks up, steals them and takes off. Oh so much fun!
ReplyDeleteRandi I'm so excited you have a blog now! Noah and Mady are adorable! I need to come visit soon... And me, you and Heidi all need to go out to lunch soon. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteHow sweet, they look so big now.
ReplyDeleteI am so excited you are a blogger. I do not get to see you on a regular basis, so this is nice. You have the cutest family- seriously. Your baby boy cannot be one. I will not allow it. That means I have not seen you for a very long time. OH OH and Mady oh you better watch out!! She is going to be a heart breaker. Have you guys moved yet- you know what? you need to just call me and fill me in. It is so good to hear from you!!
ReplyDelete