We took the kids to the circus last night which was tons of fun. A little long for kids to sit on bleachers for 2 hours, but Mady loved the animals, especially the elephants. One of the performers even fell. The little guys that flip around on the sashes? If anyone knows what I'm talking about... anyhow... he fell from the top all the way to the ground; the cable broke. The ambulance even came. Kind of scary. Afterwards we took the kids out for pizza. It was a fun night. That fun night also came with a fit from Mady. Why is that? I swear this child is difficult. My mom is probably thinking that I'm just getting whats coming to me because of how I was. But seriously, you know how you've seen someone in public that their kids are throwing huge fits, kicking, pointing and screaming at their parents and all you can do is think..."if that were my child I would beat them" (only not really...just an example :) ) Well that is now MY child. She was doing all those things. I even took her down where she couldn't see the circus and talked to her, she apologized and as soon as we get back up there she does it all over again. Quite frankly she just wants to do what she wants and doesn't want to listen. And she won't! I am open to any parenting suggestions because I feel at a loss. She does time-outs at home and is taught manners. We've tried to do what we know, but someone must know more because most of our friends children don't act that way. Hmm.... other then that she is a very fun kid and has a cute personality. But man is she high strung and hot tempered. I don't know where she gets it......?
So much more than a Coat by Bailey
3 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment