It's been so nice to have some warm days for the kids to go out and play. They love the pool; every morning Mady wakes up and says "Pool, swimsuit?", so we fill it up so that it can warm up. It's been almost 90 outside though. The trampoline, concrete and sand in the sand box get way hot! We kept having to cool everything down with the sprinkler!
It was so bright that Noah couldn't even open his eyes when he said cheese!

Kru even joined us

Trying to keep the sand cool

BBQ'ing out side! Yea, not much of a mess for mom!
I was moving hoses this morning and then all of a sudden Kaden comes bursting out of the house in his underwear wanting to go "swimming". I totally let him and he had a blast. I love summer!! Good Luck with potty training. It takes awhile and you will have good days and bad days. Eventually the bad days get less and less.
ReplyDelete