Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Out for Pizza







He must have been on one because he did the same thing with his fork when we went out for pizza. He thought he was pretty funny. I think Mady was hungry and tired because she got a nap in the car on the way to Idaho Falls and was like a different child!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! We have never taken the kids to the circus. I know they would love it. Your kids are really photogenic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know the circus was in town. Dang, that sounds like a lot of fun!! Hey, and don't worry too much about Mady. Kaden has thrown some major tantrums while we are out. It's funny because when he does throw a fit I look around and it seems like every kid around is perfect. I just cherish those times he actually does what we ask him to do.

    ReplyDelete