
So we are working on the all the party details for Saturday. We had all these outside plans. We have a piniatta (sponge bob - Yea!) we are doing dutch oven and setting up the volley ball net. I feel like I have so much to do, and now we have the added stress of the news telling us that there is a 30% chance of isolated showers. What does that mean? My guess is that it means we could have all the food and decorations set up and have a small rain shower grace us. All it has done is rain here! It's the end of JUNE!!! Mady's birthday is always nice. But now that we have a big yard and plan this big thing, it will probably rain and we'll all be shoved into the house. Oh well. I have a couple days to hope for a miracle. :) It is suppose to be like 70 degrees. So hopefully by 5:00 it will clear. Idaho's weather is stupid. - Other then that Adam is on my list of helpers. We have presents to wrap, a house to clean, piniatta to fill, goody bags to put together.. etc... Adam is a pretty good helper, but sometimes it doesn't take any of my stress. When I feel like I have a lot to do, I am very picky. He just doesn't do things the same way I do. Not that many guys do. But I know I need to sit back and appreciate his help, cuz he really does try. So here's to putting him to work and hoping everything turns out good. Either way the kids will have fun. They don't care how many people are crammed in as long as they have kids to play with and food to eat!!

Have a good time! It sounds it will be fun!
ReplyDelete