I just had to post this picture of Noah. He was so upset that he was stuck, but I couldn't quit laughing. I had to grab the camera before helping him!
Valentine's Day is always a fun day at our house. We always like making goodies and I love getting everyone little things. :) So we had a yummy family dinner, but this year we also had a little more to celebrate. :) This might be too much info for some...ha ha. so beware. But we had my IUD taken out the 2nd week of January thinking we would see what happens and that it's kind of time. Well it didn't take long and the weekend before Valentines Day I had a positive pregnancy test. I wanted to do something fun to tell Adam since this was the 1st one we'd planned and that I wasn't crying about. lol. It was kind of cheesy but he got all teary eyed and it was fun. :) the kids had a lot of fun surprising him with our "candy sign". :) We didn't tell them specifics since it was so early...but we did ask them if they wanted a baby. Mady said YES! and Noah said..."No. I don't really want one. " ha ha. too late now.
Mady fell right in love with her doodle bear. What a sweetheart. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment