Sunday, June 17, 2012

Easter, Dance Recital & Pre-school graduation

April and May also had a lot going on. :) We started off April with celebrating Easter. I love Easter Sunday. It's always filled with church, fun and good food. :) We had an Easter egg hunt with just our kids this year and we might have gotten a wee bit too much candy. LOL. They had so much fun though finding all the eggs and they didn't have to fight anyone. It was a good thing too. On Saturday we missed the hunt in Sugar City. We drove (fast) back to Rexburg to try at make it to the one at the park. We got there just in time for the kids to watch everyone else do it. :( so we left with sad kids. We went to Broulims to get a few things for dinner and guess what? they were having one! They got quite a bit and had fun! We were glad it turned out ok. We colored Eggs Friday night and then made banana splits. :) it was lots of fun. In April Mady also had her last dance performance. It was very bittersweet actually. It was her dance teachers last year and we are pretty sad about that. She's been amazing and made dance a lot of fun for the girls! Now we are on the hunt for another team we will like as much. :) In May Mady had her pre-school graduation. It was sad though. Adam got there first and sat in the gym where someone told him to go. I got in there and realized the parents didn't look familiar to me. by the time we found Mady's class in the library she'd already "walked" :( good thing another mom took a picture of her and e-mailed it to me. I felt like the worst parent in the world! ugh! But then they had an ice cream party and she was actually excited to start her summer of gymnastics and swimming. :) Mady with Miss April and Miss Dawn. A couple days before that I went on her end of the year field trip to Bear World. It was a lot of fun. I forgot my camera so I have pics on my phone I need to get off. I swear this pregnancy is messing with my brain! Mady loved it. We got to watch them feed the baby bears and they all got to pet them. It was great. :) We were also lucky that it was a beautiful day.

2 comments:

  1. No worries, I just posted about Easter too...although it looks like you did a few more things than we did ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys have been busy! Mady is so cute. Those pictures of her are so good. So fun that she gets to do gymnastics. I think that would be a fun one. It was so good to see you guys! If we come in July I will be sure to borrow my mom's car and come down for an evening even if it's just me and the kids. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete