Mady also had her 1st performance at a basketball game. She looked beautiful and did awesome. It's crazy that I still get emotional when she performs. She's just getting so big and I can't believe this is her 3rd year of dance. She loves it. I want her to try soccer or a sport this summer. Just to see how she likes it, but Adam thinks she will stick with dancing. It's what she loves. :) we'll see I guess.

It definitely was a crazy January. I can't believe I don't have any sledding pictures or anything! we seriously had no snow! We maybe had 2 or 3 days of playing out in the snow. It would snow one day and be gone the next. Kind of a crazy winter. My kids played on the trampoline and swing set a lot. ha ha. Kind of strange. Oh..also in January... Noah started in Primary at church. He's now a sunbeam. :) It didn't go so well...he did great with Nursery, but we are also in Primary. So basically he turns around and stares at us and cries the whole time. It kind of sucks! I feel so bad for him, but we still have high hopes that it will get easier! Anyhow...not much in January! that about sums it up!


No comments:
Post a Comment