Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Some Seriously Sick Kiddos


Well I officially hate strawberry Crystal Light. I know I will never buy it again. When something is puked up over and over it just messes with me. I wouldn't eat the Chicken flavored Ramen noodles for YEARS, like 15! So Monday night was miserable. Noah kept getting up all night and it's hard when you don't know what's wrong. But I finally let him climb in bed with me at like 2 a.m. just to have him puke all over me, all over him and all over our bed. NOT FUN. I just got him in the shower with me while Adam cleaned up the bed, the floor, the towels etc...I was up with him until 4:30 while he threw up every 1/2 hour. he slept until like 7:30 and then it started again. I was suppose to work last night but luckily someone switched me for tomorrow night. Thank goodness it wasn't tonight, because guess who came in our room covered in puke at 5:30 a.m.? Yup. Mady. It's 7:30 and she's already thrown up 4 times. It's not starting out well. I don't know how people do this with 3 and 4 kids, or MORE. uhhh. It's so sad seeing them sick, it breaks my heart. And I am sick of doing laundry! I think we've used every towel in the house. At least she can hit the bucket most of the time. Anyhow...wish us luck.
Well Noah just woke up...this should be fun ("This too shall pass....") :)

I also had to post these pictures for Jamie because we FINALLY got batteries for the Elefun game she got them for Christmas. We played it Monday and they LOVED it.


I also had to post some pictures of a couple projects I did this week. I love the beaded watch bands. I made so many for people for Christmas that I never made much for myself. So I finally put a few together. And I love my recipe box. I actually bought it at a craft store and then I didn't really like the paper and design much. So I ripped it a all off and re-did it. It turned out cute.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! Not fun! We just did that last week. Cute watch bands and recipe box. I need to do something like that. Good luck getting everyone better!

    ReplyDelete