The other thing is that I'm totally feeling the itch for spring cleaning. Not that I really WANT to do it...I just want it done. We have closets that need cleaned out, clothes that need gone through, things that need scrubbed, things that need moved and vacuumed under..etc..etc. I'm just waiting for the motivation to come with the itch. :)
Well everyone is doing good. We've been kind of relaxing and watching movies lately and we haven't done that for awhile. Just a recommendation: The Time Travelers Wife is a great movie! A tear jerker in some spots, but a good movie that made both me and Adam walk away appreciating our family more. Crazy how a movie can do that. Anyhow... Noah is doing good. Not much new there. Still a wild child. One thing that has been nice: at church he's been going to nursery really well. The nursery teachers even stopped us in the hall and said he is the best little boy. He is so well natured, he's nice to everyone and always shares. As a parent that really makes me feel good. He's certainly not always that way with Mady, which I think is just a sibling thing, but I'm glad to hear that he treats other kids good. I just have to include a cute picture of Noah walking in Adam's shoes...he loves to do anything Adam does. :)
Mady is doing well too. She's really in to wanting to help me in the kitchen. She's a lot of fun and gets so excited about it. She also LOVES getting her nails painted she tells everyone they are "pretty", but if she sees someones nails without polish they're "ugly". Oops. That's my fault. To keep her from picking it off I would tell her, "we don't want them to be ugly, so we have to leave the polish on so they stay pretty." She remembered all too well. It has been fun to be in sharing time with her in primary. I teared up on Sunday when I watched her sing the words and do all the actions to the songs. She's getting big so fast, and starting to absorb more then I realize. It's great, but sad, because part of me wants my kids to always stay little enough that I can hold them and protect them! I get excited and sad at the same time. Crazy mommies we all can be.

We are feeling your pain about the summer thing. Time Traveler's Wife is coming through Netflix today and I am so excited! You need to have another baby so you can have a "baby" again. Our little men are not babies anymore! Sad :(
ReplyDelete