Another thing that has been fun with him is that he loves church. He's doing so well. He learns fast. We talked about the temple once, and today we went to Adam's Dad's and he looked at the computer screen and said, "Dad! The temple. Behind you." it was very cute. He also said the prayer before bed (with Adam's help of course), but he said the whole thing. He can almost bless the food by himself... he's even had to remind us a couple times. He'll fold his arms and say, "Prayer?" Oh, And he got accepted into the Toddler Lab at the college. he'll go May-July. I think he will love it. He's so excited to "go to school like Mady". It's happy/sad to see him hit so many mile stones.
Just a cute picture of him eating lunch. He was so tired that he would take a bit and then lay his head down. so cute!
Mady is doing well too. She's loving school and dance. She is EXTREMELY anxious to get outside. Her and daddy spent time outside cleaning up the yard. She loved "helping" him.
Mady got the movie "Princess and the Frog" and it's definitely her new favorite. She already knows all the songs. It's really cute to hear her sing them from the other room. She's had a love for dresses lately too. She likes to twirl in them, but it's still a little cold to wear those through the day yet. She's certainly our girly girl.
Other then that we are all doing well. Me and Adam ended up with the flu too, but we are feeling better now. Tomorrow is our 7th Anniversary and I cannot believe it. So much has happened and our family has made so much progress. The only thing I wished we had by this point is a house, but we're working on that. Even so, that is just a possession...we have everything we need. Each other. I am so grateful for Adam and the good husband and dad that he is. Our children adore him and he is so good to me. Maybe more so that I deserve sometimes, but I feel like we compliment each other well. We've been through so much in the 10 years and I hope that each year just gets better! I love him so much and I'm so grateful that we have eternity with each other and our families!

Happy Anniversary. I think you guys are a perfect couple! Your kids are so cute! Noah's hair is cute a little longer. I really can't wait to see you guys. I am getting antsy for July!
ReplyDelete