Tuesday, July 28, 2009

The Sun.....or Scrapbooking?

The Sun!
So I've been in this debate lately. I am SO behind on scrapbooking. And by behind I mean I haven't even started on Noah's yet. I have everything to do it: the book, tons of paper, stickers for his 1st Halloween and blessing etc... so it's just a matter of doing it. But it is so hard to stay holed up in the house while I can be outside with the kids. So lately, the sun has won over my guilt. So when the weather gets crappier and I'm not working an insane amount of hours, that is my goal. I refuse to give up despite how behind I am because I love doing it and I love the final result! Mady's is so cute, so anyhow...here's some fun pictures of the kids!
Mady helping me wash the car!


Noah chillin' by the pool


When we emptied the pool, it made this big puddle on the sidewalk and the kids giggled and ran through it forever. It's cute the simple things that can make them so happy!



So Noah is learning to climb. Today I found him on the coffee table and on our kitchen chairs. And we have the bar stool ones! He scares me already.

We're in trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment