At least that's what it feels like. So many people at work have quit that I've picked up twice as many shifts as I would like. I keep hoping to be put on call, but that never happnes. We're just too many nurses short and I feel bad. So Tuesday night, we took the kids to the park and out to dinner. It was nice just to spend a night together playing with the kids. We're having such nice weather and we have such a big yard now that I want to take full advantage of the summer. I certainly don't want to spend it all working, but we're trying to fit in all the fun we can. And in a few weeks we got a condo in park city for 4 nights. We're going to the Living Planet Aquarium and the Hogle Zoo. Nothing exciting, but at least we're going to get away and it's something to look forward to. Anyhow... just want to share a few cute pictures of the kids.
Noah loves my mp3 player, he reaches for it any time it's on the counter!

The kids love the swings, and Mady has the cheesiest smile, but it's cute!



Lately Mady likes to have "picnics" on the living room floor. (And yes, she's eating lunch still in her pajamas. Some days we're lazy!)
When you are going to Park City? Yeah, it seems like Ainsley is always in her PJs at lunchtime. Cute pics! Getting excited to see you.
ReplyDelete