I can't believe how fast 3 months has gone by! so crazy. I can't believe how much fun she is and how much we enjoy her. She just adds something special to our home. We all live to see her smiles and hear her giggles every day. Especially Mady. :) She's my little baby sitter while I take a shower or cook dinner. I'll ask her to go do something that she'll have to leave Hayleigh's side, and she'll say, "But mom! Hayleigh will get sad!" She's such a blessing to our family. We are so blessed to have THREE amazing blessings. :) It doesn't seem like it's been that long since Mady was 3 months old. Except I'm much less up tight, lol. It let's me enjoy each day a little more.
So what is our Little Miss Hayleigh like at 3 months?
-As of today, she weighed 11lbs even.
-She giggled for me the 1st time on New Years Eve! SO CUTE!
-She's reaching out for toys when she sits in her bouncy chair. She has a toy bar above the pad on her changing table and as soon as we lay her down, she coos and kicks her legs and talks to her 'friends'. She especially loves the monkey. We got her a play mat and she loves that.

-I went back to work. :( As if that wasn't bad enough, She won't take a bottle. AT ALL. We've heard every amount of advice possible, and this isn't our first go round. I own every bottle out there now! We've done it warm, warmer, cooler, this nipple, that nipple, feed her when she's half asleep, wrapped in my clothes....you name it. It's not the bottle or the nipple, it's that it isn't me. As soon as it hits her mouth, she's is red-faced, screaming. I've been in tears at work because there's nothing I can do, while Adam has been close to tears at home. ;( Some nights she's eaten at 6:15 when I leave, and not again until 8:15 when I get home the next morning.

-She still sleeps through the night. Maybe once a week she wakes up.
-When I hold her, she loves to rub her face on mine. :)
-When Adam goes to kiss her, she squints up her eyes and squirms because of his facial hair. But when he kisses her neck, she will giggle. :)
-She has become a pro thumb sucker! At first I tried to stop it, but now we've kind of decided, "what can it hurt?" Plus it soothes her when I'm gone. (we'll re-visit the issue in 6 months or so if it's still going on)
-She enjoyed her 1st Christmas and Santa got her a bumbo chair. She loves to sit in it at dinner time and be a big girl on the dinner table.
-She's starting to get super attached to mom and dad. Once she realizes we aren't holding her or she can't see us...her eyes start welling up and her bottom lip goes out. ;) funny girl.
She's such an amazing little girl! We feel so lucky to be able to enjoy her every day!
She's still got that crazy tongue! ^^
LOVE that last picture with her tongue! SO hilarious. I'm so sorry that she still won't take a bottle. I cannot imagine how helpless both you and Adam feel. Poor girl. That is sweet about Mady. She's such a sweetheart!
ReplyDelete