Well first of all...to follow up on my last post. VaLayn's funeral was amazing. Very heartbreaking, but the family portrayed her perfectly. I can't believe how much I will miss her. Even more then that, I can't believe how hard it's been to see my best friend hurt so much and not have any way to help. I would give anything to see that happy smile of hers that I miss so much. At this point I just try be there for her and be the best friend I can be. It's so tough. But I know SHE'S tough and will pull through this! I'm so grateful for eternal families! I can't say that enough!!!
Other then that....I've started my new job. It's...different. I'm getting more used it.I think I'm just so comfortable at Madison so it will take time. i can't count how many times a night I hear the F-word. I work with maybe 1 religous person. I guess I'm just used to Madison where 90% of people are LDS, including our Dr's. Plus everything is on paper where as at Madison it's all on computer. BUT... it will be ok. One thing...I was excited about getting better insurance...but as of May 1st. Mtn View's will be way worse! ha ha. figures. At Mtn View the deductible is going up to what ours already is and will cost double what we pay now! Thanks Obama!! ugh.
Anyhow, that next weekend we had our nephew Kru's birthday at our house and it was lots of fun. Jamie decorated really cute, made some awesome meatballs, and a cute cake. We had a good dinner and then did a pinata. The kids all had lots of fun. Then Kru opened presents and we had cake! It was great to have everyone together and I can't believe that Kru is 2 years old. Crazy. I still remember Jamie bringing him home when he was a newborn and living with us. It was definitely a crazy time, but we have lots of good memories.
Mady holding Dax!
Anyhow..After I worked 2 days at Mtn View, we went with my hubby's parents to a Jazz game. It was actually lots of fun and good conversation! We ran in the pouring rain after the game and had dinner. Then we stayed the night at his Aunt's and then came home so I could go to work again! lol. Thanks Jeff and Terri for coming with us!! Hopefully we can do it again when we have more time to play!
It was a close game! 107 to 103. lots of fun!!!
I just had to add a couple pictures of Mady getting her hair cut by Aunt Brigitte. She is such a girl! she loves to be pampered and get her hair and nails done! love that girl. I'm so glad I will have her to do things like that with! I can't belive how big she is getting!
Noah's idea of a day at the beauty shop!
Anyhow...our Park City trip, Easter and Mady's dance recital will be on the next post! Hope everyone had a good Easter weekend!

You guys have been busy! All I can think about when looking at those pictures of the Jazz game is the story you told about Jeff. So funny! And Mady is so cute getting her hair done. Hope your Easter was good!
ReplyDeleteAh, sorry Mtn View is so....different. =) At least you make more there, right?
ReplyDeleteI love that pic of Noah hanging out at the salon. Haha, so funny!