Daddy's and their boys! (It's so shocking how much the little boys look like the big boys!)
Ainsley is such a doll, she doesn't have them on, but her new glasses are so cute!
Chant and Kara with all the kids, (minus Porter, he was tuckered out & Ainsley's got her glasses on!)
So I'm working on picking out outfits for the kids pictures, but I think I need to work more on Mady's cheesy smile! She cannot figure out how to smile normal, she's always cheesin it up.
I think this is the first time we got Noah his own ice cream cone. I would have to say he enjoyed it... A LOT; he was a disaster.
Overall we've had a good Labor Day Weekend. We went out to dinner Friday night with Adam's sister and brother-in-law and all the kids at Garcia's, we even told them it was his birthday and they sang to him he got to wear the big sombrero! ha ha! It was funny. Then they came over saturday and he brought his new smoker and we did ribs, they were AWESOME! I should have recorded every one's sounds; one after the other it was like..."ooh" "aaahh" "that is so good" "yum" "oooh, yeah" but it probably wouldn't have sounded good. ;) We played Phase 10 until like 11:00 and then we all went to the Blackfoot Fair the next day. It was tons of fun. We went with my mom and Josh and Craig and Bridgette and all the kids. We were there for 6 hours. We were boiling hot and my feet burned by the time we got home. But we had tons of good food!Mmmmm....funnel cakes!!! Adam and Josh got turkey legs that were as big as their heads I swear. It was fun, but by the time we left we were tired. Adam's mom and Rick came over that night and we had dinner with them. We went to bed early and were total lazy butts all day today. We were seriously in jammies until like 4:00! We took a nap and watched t.v., it was pretty pathetic. We did get ambitious tonight though and made some awesome ham and potato soup, and while Adam cleaned up the house I made strawberry/rasberry jam. It's just freezer jam, but it's sooo good! Anyhow... here's some pictures of the kids!
This was our big group just trying to make it through the fair still together! We lost a few people a couple times, even one of the kids! But Kynden was just with Adam! Scared us all for a minute though. So we made the kids hold hands. Aren't they cute?
Mady and Daddy at the petting zoo!
Noah loved the horses! He's so stinkin cute! He gets excited over such simple things! He's easy to please; and he was a pretty good sport since it was such a long day and it was so hot.
Mady and Kynden had fun riding the few rides they were tall enough for!
Adam and Josh riding on a ride that would have made me lose all my good, hard earned fair food! No way.
Well, not this week but next week, Mady starts school and dance. I'm very excited for her because it is so good for her. She does so well with the teachers and she seems to learn so much. She also loves it and talks about it all day so it will be good for her. I still feel like I've been working too much, but I did get put on call tonight and I have hopes that it will slow down soon! Other then that... we are all doing great!

You guys have been busy since we left! CUte pictures. The girls started preschool today. It was pretty cute taking them with their backpacks on and Ainsley looked so grown up with her glasses. We miss you guys and are glad to hear you are good. THanks for feeding us twice! IT was so good to see you!
ReplyDelete