Monday, September 14, 2009

Mady's 1st day of dance

So Mady had her 1st day of dance today. She loved it and she did suprisingly well. I DO NOT envy her teacher having like 10 3 year olds. LOL. Chaos, chaos, chaos... that's all I can say. She say's that we'll be surpised how quick they catch on, so I guess we'll see. But Mady likes "Miss Amy". The only thing is that a couple other girls had little tutus on and now Mady wants a "dance dress". So lucky her!! Her soon-to-be Aunt Bridgette found a cute one at Target and got it for her today! She'll be so excited to see it tomorrow. I'm sure she will put it on right away, so we will post more pictures.
Mady's in the black capris, NOT a dance dress apparently.



Chaos, Chaos, Chaos....

Also this week, Adam's sister Aubrey was voted in for Homecoming Royalty for the freshman. We went to the Sugar City Homecoming Parade and she looked beautiful. She is such a sweetheart and she so deserved it!
The kids hangin' out with Papa in the back of the truck, waiting for Aubrey.



I had to post just a few random pictures of the kids. I've been trying to get Mady to smile normal, instead she is dramatically posing. But whatever, she's cute. And Noah... oh don't get me started on mr independent.


So Noah thinks he can go potty like a big boy now, only not really. He just likes to yell "Potty!" like Mady does and run for the bathroom. But sometimes he just will not let it go until you let him sit on the potty. Maybe we'll get this kid potty trained before he's 3!

1 comment:

  1. That's cute about the tutu. She looks so cute in the pics! And that is hilarious about Noah. He sounds like he is just going to do everything early. Fun fun! Congrats to Aubrey, that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete