Mady was hilarious! We both wished we had the video camera! When the popcorn started getting high she put her hands on her cheeks and very dramatically yelled "Oh no! It's gonna blow!!!!" Me and Adam laughed so hard.
Just hangin' out with dad.
Afterwards both kids had a cup of milk and we put them to bed. Mady had school today so she was wiped out, which is nice! :) And of course Noah is our little character. I was holding him with his blanket when we were laying him down and Adam kept asking him for a kiss and saying I love you, so that he would say it back and all Noah would do was push his face away, point to the door and say, "Get out". It was just funny because Noah loves his daddy but he is so opinionated! He tells you EXACTLY what he wants. As we look back Noah has very few 1st words, it's more like 2 words together. The other day in the grocery store he kept yelling, "Mommy!" "Mommy!" Which is so cute until it is screamed 10 times in 5 seconds. When I said what, he said "I'm stuck!" Ha ha. Which is a good thing because he was in the grocery cart, he just wanted out. What a goof ball!

That is so funny about Mady screaming at the popcorn. i can just see it. I am still waiting for Porter to start chatting it up. It's so fun to see these tiny little things speaking!
ReplyDelete