Well we've spent the month of November just enjoying more family time. :) I absolutely love this season. It's such an amazing spirit to have in your home. The first week of November my Grandma flew in from Minnesota to spend a few weeks. It's been so nice. She's enjoying the kids so much and we love having her here. We've eaten way too many goodies! lol. but it's been fun. She loves cuddling the baby. :)
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving. It was the first Thanksgiving dinner I actually cooked and hosted. Well....with a little help from my mommy! ha ha. We had both of our families here and it was just a nice, relaxing day. We ate way too much and enjoyed every minute of it! Watched some foot ball and took some naps and then woke up to enjoy some pie! LOL. Just what Thanksgiving should be. :) I feel so grateful to have our families close and to be able to spend the holidays with them. We are very lucky!
Thanksgiving night we headed out to do our black friday shopping! We left Mady and Noah home with Josh and headed out with Hayleigh! lol. It was different carting a baby around...but she was a trooper! She's such a good baby. We got lots of deals and about 80% of our shopping is done! The next day we pulled out the Christmas stuff and decorated ALL weekend. LOL. I love having it all done. I'll have to post pics of all the finished products. :) I love the Christmas decorations!
Each of our kids have their own ornament on the tree. I was so excited to find this one because it fit Hayleigh perfect! It's like she's definitely part of the family now! ha ha!
Today we blessed Hayleigh. We decided to do it at our house after church and it was just an amazing day. Everyone that was invited came. We have such amazing family and friends. Adam gave her such a beautiful blessing and the spirit was so strong. I'm so grateful for him. My kids are very lucky to have such a great dad. Hayleigh wore the same dress as Mady did. It was made out of my wedding dress 6 years ago and it's so amazing to see my little girls in it. :) We had a great lunch and enjoyed visiting with everyone!
Hayleigh is doing so good and changing every day. She's 6 weeks old and still our little peanut. She's tiny. she's still in newborn diapers and fits in newborn clothes. lol. 0-3 month stuff is so big on her! She's sleeping through the night!!!! like anywhere from 7-9 hours! I love it!!! occasionally she'll wake up at like 5...but usually sleeps until 8. She's an amazingly good baby! She's started smiling at us and it's so fun to enjoy the interaction with her. She's excited to see us and hear our voices. She's just beginning to get her own little voice and coos out. I love it. She has such a personality for such a tiny little thing.
She found her thumb one day!
Lot's of sleeping in her swing with her eyes half open. LOL. crazy girl. I just want to kiss her!
These are the many faces of Hayleigh in a matter of 2 minutes! ha ha.
Not happy about taking pictures!
Not loving a binky, but will take a finger!
A little more content after a finger-binky
Then some super cute smiles that are SO contagious!
We seriously love our little peanut!
Mady is doing great! she is loving school and loving having Grandma Wilson here. She has been so excited about Christmas and we saw Santa at Wal Mart yesterday. she asked for a Fijit...seriously. Why do they always ask him for the dumb toys? Oh well! Right after Thanksgiving she ended up with strep throat and an awesome ear infection. Thank goodness for antibiotics. Too bad our insurance completely sucks and it costs an arm and a leg to do ANYTHING! grr. but I'm very grateful that she's feeling better. :) One night she was watching TV in Noah's room and I put Hayleigh by her so I could get Noah in the bath and this is what I found when I got back....she's so sweet to Hayleigh. :)
Wish I could say she was this nice to Noah! Those two are monsters half the time when they play together.
Noah is doing great and loved seeing Santa this year. Drastic change from LAST year! lol. He asked Santa for Transformers. surprise surprise. He's been super emotional lately and struggling with his sleep schedule. Waking up WAY too early and we're struggling with figuring out the nap/no nap thing. It's a no win situation. I think he's struggled the most since Hayleigh came along. He's loving her and enjoying her... and I don't think it's intentional...but he's acting out a lot. Being more mouthy and just kind of mean. Maybe it's an age thing for a 4 year old boy??? not sure. but it's been more prevalent the last few weeks. It's sad...It breaks my heart. He's always been such a sweet little boy. He still has his moments...but we're having a lot of difficult ones right now. :( I'm sure hoping it will get better! Wish us luck!
Love all the pictures. Hang in there with Noah. Poor guy. It's hard to adjust when it's just been the four of you so long. But it'll get better. He's a sweetie. So is Mady. I love that picture of her with Hayleigh. She looks so precious in her blessing dress. Glad it was a good day for you. And so fun to have your grandma there for a nice long visit. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteHayleigh is adorable! 6 weeks old already? That flew by! Glad to hear your family is doing good! I miss you guys!!
ReplyDelete