Sunday, August 21, 2011

A very neglected blog....Easter? YES!


What a neglected blog I have….sheesh! I’ve never been this bad! Is anyone even reading this anymore???? Ha ha. I’ve even been behind reading everyone else’s…but it’s been fun to catch up! Hopefully someone will care about mine too! lol. If not...I use this for journal purposes so I'm going to do some little posts to catch up. Although I'm pretty mad at myself for getting so behind! to start where I left off....after we got home from vacation in the spring...Mady had her dance recital. She did absolutely amazing and we just love her dance teacher! she is great with the little girls.
They did their 1st dance in their cute little T-shirts!

Mady and her teacher Michelle!



It was awesome to have so much family come watch her!
This was also Easter weekend....so it was a busy weekend!!! Saturday morning we woke up and went to the Easter egg hung in St. Anthony! There was tons of eggs and the kids loved it!!
All ready to go!

Mady was so distracted by all the kids running around she was going so slow! lol. the parents of some of these little kids are super competitive!
We went to McDonalds for lunch and then to Mady's dance recital that night. After the dance recital we went to my step sister Brigitte's for dinner and to color Easter eggs. We had lots of fun and had some seriously tired kids by the end of the night!
Coloring easter eggs!


Some cute bunnies!

The next morning the kids were super excited to see that the Easter bunny came! It's so fun this year because the "get it"...and I love it.

We went to church and then had my family over for Easter dinner and an Easter egg hung in our yard. It was actually a beautiful day. Brigitte and I had stuffed a TON of eggs. Our kids ended the day with more candy then they needed for sure.

The kids were ready to run!

Collecting their prizes!



Then we had an amazing dinner and all crashed around on the couches! ha ha. It was a fun and busy weekend!
Other then that...I will up date a little on how we are all doing now! Mady is doing great! both she and Noah did gymanstics this summer...and they've loved it! She also did swim lessons over at the new pool here in town. She literally cried every day when we had to leave. Every day after swim lessons we ate lunch at the park with brigitte and the kids. Mady has loved it. We also have gone to lots of movies and played at the spray park a bit! It's been busy! mady will start pre-school and dance here in a couple weeks! I can't believe how fast it has gone!
Noah also loved gymnastics. no swim lessons for him. I figured he wouldn't do well and I'm glad I didn't sign him up. He is such a boob butt at the new pool. He just wants to sit in a chair on the side! lol. He is going to do pre-school this fall also! I think he will love it. and on Monday-Wednesday-Friday I will not have ANY kids for like 2 1/2 hrs...what ever will I do with myself??? ha ha. :)
I'm doing good. working more then I should probably...but at least I'm getting hours. That is a change from Madison. I've only worked like 2 shifts at madison since May. I'm liking Mtn. View more...it's just taken time. I do still hate the driving though....Adam is doing good. Working lots also...we're just trying to fit some playing in between all this work! :) anyhow...I'm going to try to post again tomorrow the kids birthday stuff...it was LOTS of work for sure! but so worth it. :)Anyhow...hope everyone else had an awesome Easter...if you can remember that far back...cuz that's how long it's been since I blogged! AAAAH!

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you'd start posting again. I've missed you guys! Sounds like such a fun summer! I bet it was so cute watching the kids do gymnastics. I am so sorry we didn't get to see you this summer. Hopefully next summer we will be more settled and will have more time for playing. Glad you are liking Mtn View better. Keep in touch! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete