Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Lots of preparation!


1st on the list- The kids birthday party! Trying to get everything done and ready for Saturday. Thanks to everyone whose let us know they are coming, I know they are just little kids, but it means a lot to have you guys make the effort and be there! We filled the pinata last night and the goody bags for the kids. Who in the heck has ever heard of a pull string pinata? Apparently that's what I bought. The kids take turns pulling the strings and one of the strings open a trap door. Weird. But Mady' REALLY wants mickey mouse, so I can't exactly take it back. Oh well. We filled it and taped up some parts, and cut the strings off so they can beat the crap out of it! ha ha. Mady is super excited.



2nd on my list- packing. UGH! SO not looking forward to it. We're only moving a couple blocks away, but it doesn't take away all the hard work. Hopefully we will be able to start moving some stuff next week and painting, even though we aren't set to close until the 15th. Lots of work ahead of us. Luckily we have quite a bit of family willing to help.

3rd- FACE BOOK!! not really preparation...but on my list of to-do's. I just started a page and wow. so confusing. so not like blogging. I'm still not sure I get the hang of it. But I do love my blog and I like making it cute and personal. I think a lot more people see face book though. I don't know...we will try it out and see how it works.

Well, my Grandma is here from Minnesota. We haven't seen her in 3 yrs! It's been way to long and it's great to have her here. Anyhow... hope all is well for everyone else!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, you are the best party planner. It will be a perfect day for you guys. Moving is exciting even though it is a lot of work. And hopefully you won't be doing it again for a long time! And as far as Facebook goes, I am with you. I like blogging a ton better. I am not really into the face book thing even though I am on there. Oh well, I use it when I need to. Have a good party Sat and good luck packing!

    ReplyDelete