Monday, June 7, 2010

Birthday Bash!

So the kids had a wonderful birthday. Thanks to everyone who came and everyone who sent cards and thoughts their way. It was great to have our family & friends there to celebrate with us! So Friday I went over to my friend JaLayn's house so our kiddos could play while I decorated the cake. They wanted Mickey Mouse...so this is what we ended up with.

It wasn't perfect. And it definitely had flaws...but if your not looking super close ha ha...it turned out really good. And the kids were super excited. Not bad for my first attempt.

Friday was also Noah's birthday. HE's 2!! I can't believe it. That night I checked the weather and it said "chance of rain" "windy" etc...of course. So after making salads and cleaning my house, we stayed up until 2 a.m decorating the garage but it turned out cute. Adam put Mady's bike together and Noah's little car, while me and Jamie decorated. Thank goodness she came...Adam wouldn't have helped. lol.



Anyhow, the next morning was kind of crappy. So we ran our last minute errands and then about 45 min before the party the sun came up and it was super nice. figures. So we got pizza and everyone brought salads. It was a yummy lunch. The kids played outside and then we did the pinata, cake and presents. Our kids were super spoiled! It was tons of fun for them.






Mady was pooped out that night!


Just a funny picture of Noah. I posted it on facebook, but for those who missed it...
all I could think was...LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON! J/K! HE HE!

5 comments:

  1. Stopping by to say hi! Your kids are beautiful. Crazy how much things change in a few years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun. Again, the cake is amazing! And the kiddos are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had fun! I can't believe Mady is 4 and Noah is 2.... I remember when both of them were born! :) Time sure does fly by. I hope you had a Happy Bday Mady and Noah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a cute job decorating! My decorating for Logan's party looks pretty stingy after that. Logan would have freaked if that was for him!! Looks like it was a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you kidding me?!?! You are amazing- check out my blog and see the cake I made!!!! You make the rest of us moms look bad- really- really bad.

    ReplyDelete