So on Saturday Mady had her final dance recital and she did AWESOME! After not dancing at ANY of her performances she did it all! There was even an entire gym full of people. She was so cute and we were so proud of her. It makes you feel all emotional over her progress. Adam even said, "I'm not going to lie. I was a little choked up afterwards when she ran up to me." She was also extremely excited to have everyone come see her. She told us afterwards, "Mom. My family come watch me dance!" So thanks to everyone who came!! It didn't go un-noticed. It was a long and fun day.
Mady had a dress rehearsal that morning and then that afternoon I took her to get her hair and nails done at the beauty college. She felt like a princess; which she is. :)
She looked so beautiful. We gave her a little shimmery blue eye shadow and some blush and sprayed her hair with glitter. She was adorable.
Daddy even brought her a rose, which she was so super excited about!
(And for those of you who can't tell, she's the second one in from the left)
I still can't believe how good she did. She didn't skip a beat. I think she decided she loved the attention and the clapping people did for her! :)
I'm just going to add on to this already long post. But last weekend was also my mom's 50th BIRTHDAY! Yea! We had so much fun. She had no idea what the plan was. We just drug her along. We went to Garcia's for dinner, where she got to wear the sombrero (sp?) and they sang to her. Hee hee! Then we went home and dropped my kids and Brigitte and Craig's kids with Adam's little sister and we all went bowling for a couple hours. It was way fun and I hope she had a great time too. I love you and Happy Birthday Mom!
And since Noah has been pretty well skipped over in this post, I will just include a cute picture of him. Usually he has both elbows behind is head though. He likes to get up at like 7:00 after Adam leaves and come climb in bed with me. And all this pic says to me is "like father, like son" This is exactly how Adam would sleep if I let him, but I don't appreciate the elbows in the head :) Noah's are just a little smaller. Lol
Adorable!! yep he is! It makes me want to kiss hims little cheeks!

That is so cool that Mady did it! I wish we could have seen her. I bet it was cute. And her hair and nails were so cute! We miss you guys! Soon! Only 2 months left!
ReplyDelete