We did family pictures yesterday, which I think turned out good. Although Mady had a massive bump and bruise on her head. She nailed the door jam skipping down the hall. I really thought it would break open and that she would have to have stitches. My kids are just accidents waiting to happen. Thank goodness for Jeff's amazing photo shopping skills.
She also had a little dance recital, which was more of an open practice. These little 3 year olds were shy, so this got them used to a little audience. They were so cute though.
I just had to add this little picture of Mady. She slept like that for 2 hours in the car! I would have had the biggest kink in my neck. This was on the way home from Twin Falls, and it was a good thing because the roads were TERRIBLE! It was definitely easier with sleeping children.
Noah is doing great. Cute as ever, and talking up a storm. He's just a little man, and he's so fun. He's been cutting his eye teeth lately and that hasn't been so much fun. Every day I would think one of the bottom ones would pop through, but nope! Then all of a sudden in the last 4 days, 3 of them have come in. Poor kid. Which might explain our nursery adventure. So, Noah finally gets to go to nursery at church, and mom and dad are kidless!! I actually GET something out of church now. Anyways, on his first day he was fine when we dropped him off. I checked on him after Sunday school and he was screaming bloody murder, but the nursery leader shook her head and said don't come in, he'll be fine, he has to do this. I sat outside the door. It broke my heart. But everyone said that she's great with them and it will work. So I went to Relief Society, and when I picked him up, he was asleep on the floor in the corner. On his belly with his but in the air, all cuddled up to the carpet. LOL. I felt so bad. He had worn himself out so bad that he slept through singing time and snack time, with all these little kids running around him. Poor little guy. Last week was much better though. Everyone can enjoy church. Yea! I just feel like I should be pregnant or something. ha ha. I got pregnant with Mady in Sept 2006 and I've had a baby with me, been nursing one at church, or pregnant ever since. lol. It's weird, but good for now.
I just had to add this picture because he peed through his pants when we were in town so he road home in his diaper and coat. But when he walked around he looked like a huge marshmellow with little stick legs poking out.
Well other then that we are doing good. Adam only works Mon & Tues next week. So we have like 6 days off together through Christmas. It will be nice to just relax and enjoy the holidays. We're just about done shopping, just a few things left to get. And I need to get my Christmas Cards out and get our baking done. We are such procrastinators! Hope everyone is having a Merry Christmas and remembering what Christmas is about!

Your kids are so cute. Glad to hear you are all doing well. We baked on Sun and delivered everything last night. It is nice to be done, but it was fun too. I am really enjoying this Christmas season and being at our home. Things are a lot less stressful which has allowed us more time to focus on the meaning of Christmas. Can't wait to see the fam photos! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete