Friday, October 9, 2009

So Guess What....?

Nope! We aren't pregnant....WE SOLD OUR HOUSE!!! (even better! j/k)
Yippee!!! We are super excited. Hopefully everything goes through smoothly. We sort of came to a pay off agreement but we got $8,000 up front so I think he's pretty serious; we also signed a contract. Plus I went to school with him and we were pretty good friends. He even dated my friend Melanie...hee hee! Anyhow, him and his wife want to use it as a rental, so good for them! He still needs to talk to the owner of the mobile home park and make sure they work out a good agreement...hopefully it won't be my luck that it all goes to crap. So for anyone who doesn't know, we've had our single wide up for sale with a realtor for a year! We ended our contract with him and sold it within 2 weeks. What are the odds? We didn't really make diddly squat, but at least I feel like we may be able to move on and really look at houses or building options! Yea!

Well, other then that we are all doing good, other then the fact that everyone in the house is sick at the moment. Work has finally slowed down a little. Some weeks too much, but I guess that's good. Means less sick people! Adam is still working his butt off at work, like usual. He works pretty hard for our family with very few complaints! Noah is probably the sickest of us all. Poor little guy. He's cutting teeth on top of the head cold and cough. So it's medicine, vicks, and humidifiers for him! He is not real crabby but very cuddly. He's still talking up a storm and coming up with something new every day! Sometimes it amazes me so much that he catches on so easily. He sure is a fun kid. -Mady has been loving dance and school! At school they've been learning about farms and animals. They've had real goats, chickens, roosters, puppies and a big tractor at school. They've fed the goats and colored eggs from the chickens! She sure loves it, and the other day when I was doing her hair she just started singing me the ABC's. I think this has been so good for her. Well, hope all is well with everybody! I sure need to be better at blogging! - Anyhow... I have a few pictures of the kiddos.....
Before school....she has such curly hair and the green shirt makes her eyes look like a beautiful shade of green.

So this is Noah's new favorite game with Adam and he NEVER gets tired of it. He says, "Dad. Up. Pider" Cuz Adam tells him he's a spider baby! He loves it.


So we went to Grandpa and Grandma Huntsman's tonight and the kids were so tired! I had to post this for Terri because she predicted they would be out before Teton. Well I don't think it was before, but it sure wasn't long afterwards. By the time we pulled into the garage, Adam, Jamie and I just sat there. It was so quiet without any screaming kids. Lol. We had to talk ourselves into getting out. They were pooped. Noah wouldn't even let me change his diaper; He just rolled over and was out. Such cuties they are!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the house! Yeah! Glad to hear things are going well minus being sick. Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you sure you're not pregnant? After all... September did just pass :) Anyways... congrats on selling your cute little house! Now it's time for bigger and better things!

    ReplyDelete