Tuesday, October 20, 2009

PICTURES!

So we got the kids pictures taken on Saturday! I've never gotten their pictures done in the fall and it was beautiful! Now comes the daunting task of "process of elimination", since there are like 230 pictures. So I'll post some of the ones I'm trying to decide between. If anyone wants to leave feedback on ones they like, it could sure help!!! lol. Adam gets impatient with me... Hee hee! Apparently I'm indecisive.











Mady is more of a pro then Noah so her pictures were easy...Noah is hit or miss, but we think they turned out really cute!

5 comments:

  1. Super cute! No wonder you are indecisive! They are all adorable. Did Jeff take them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my grand babies so of course Grandma likes them all. As usual I am now help. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to be no help but I have to say I love your kids, I can't believe how big they are.

    ReplyDelete
  4. They turned out so cute! I'd have a hard time eliminating any!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that I say this all the time, but your kids are adorable! Seriously!! They look like they are best friends. Cute! cute! Call me

    ReplyDelete