Saturday, August 15, 2009

Vacation & Summer Fun

This is going to be a long post so I hope everyone has patience to make it through. LOL. We've had a lot going on so I will make the explanations short. 1st-we went to Park City for 5 days and that as tons of fun. While we were down there we went to the Living Planet Aquarium which the kids loved, the Hogle Zoo and Olympic Park. In between we went shopping at the Outlet Mall, ate out and went swimming. It was tons of fun. I think the funnest part is not being home!! Just being somewhere else, not having the worries of every day life and just being able to spend the time with my wonderful husband and kids.
The day we left, my mom was on her way back from picking my little brother Josh up from the Airport. So we met in McCammon to eat lunch. Mady was super excited.

The kids at the Aquarium


The condo, nothing spectacular but much more comfortable then a hotel room, the kids had a bigger area to trash! It was basically like a small apartment with washer/dryer, BBQ etc.. so it was nice to have the kitchen, (saved on food!)


Shopping and hanging out at the condo!



The Zoo; the baby giraffe was just 7 days old.




This monkey came right over to Noah and met his hands up against the glass, Noah thought that was so funny.

Olympic Park, all the times we've been to Park City we've never been there. It was really neat. You can go zip lining or on the bob sleds. Someday when the kids are older it will be tons of fun to take them there.


People were skiing off these jumps into the pool, then they would turn on these jet things that pushed them to the side. It was really neat to watch them do back flips and stuff.


Craig and Bridgettes (soon to be sister-in-law)
We went to their house the other day so she could cut my hair and color my moms. The kids had tons of fun playing. For those of you who don't realize, I have VERY thick hair. So she thinned it and layered it. When I looked at the floor I just about flipped. It's funny though, you can hardly tell when I do it except when its in a pony tail. I can't believe how much time it cuts off from shampooing, drying and straightening. Ahhh... that's nice.

When Adam got off work we came back over for dinner. They have these little choppers and a 4-wheeler that has a chip in it; kind of crazy. But we had tons of fun.

My mom and John even got on them and raced, they were like 2 crazy kids!

Kynden also has a little 4 wheeler of his own. They can control the speed so its perfect for the him and Mady. As we all know, she loves 4 wheelers. Aren't they just the cutest things you've ever seen?

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun weekend! Mady and Noah are getting so big and too cute! I sure do miss you guys! Hope to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No wonder you haven't called! How fun!!! Those are memories you will never forget.
    But that is no excuse- you now need to call me!!!

    ReplyDelete