Sunday, August 23, 2009

Crazy kiddos

So just some updates on us and the kids. I feel like a blog slacker; we've been so busy trying to cram in the last of our summer! - The kids are doing great. Mady is so excited to start "school" next month. She starts pre-school and already the other day she got her coat and back pack and said, "Go blue car? School?" I'm excited for her because she does so great. I also get 2 hours, 3 days a week with only 1 child! It will be nice to get some things done in town for sure. I'm also putting her in a little dance class with my friend JaLayns little girl Jada. I think she will love it. I'm just scared for the poor teacher who has to try and keep her attention. :) It's only 30 minutes, thank goodness. It surprises me every day how much of a little girl she is and how much she ISN't a baby anymore. I feel like discipline is a daily occurance with her. I swear she will be that child that just tests the boundries. But she can be such a fun girl too. One thing she said recently that was so funny to us was when we were going to Utah. We were coming out of Pocatello and into the mountains and she was so in awe, she said, "Oh mom, look! Mountains! They're bomb digity mountains!" We came around the bend and she said, "Wow! more bomb digity mountains!." She so funny. It's crazy the simple things that entertain them. - Noah is doing awesome. I swear that little boy shocks me every day with the things that come out of his mouth, and the understanding he has of what we say. Maybe he's just normal, but with Mady having such a speech delay it is so crazy to us. He has so much personality. The other day we layed him down for a nap and on the monitor all we could hear is him screaming, "Mom! Mommy! Help me! Mom!" we just sat and laughed. Whenever we ask him questions, it's usually, "No!" unless he wants it, he gets this big goofy smile and says, "K!" He says, "Pease." and "cank you", he's trying to say 'love you' but I don't know that I would give him credit for that yet. He say's "juice, milk, blankie, up and off!" and so many other things. The other day Adam told him to go turn the T.V off, just joking and sure enough, he did it! He throws our garbage away and puts Mady's clothes in the basket. And oh how he is learning to throw fits! ha ha. he throws himself on the floor; lightly though so he doesn't hurt himself and then screams, kicking his feet. If we try to talk to him he'll scream "no!" and then fling himself away. He throws things and hits. And he is all boy. He is like instantly attracted to any sports ball or car in a room. As soon as he picks up a car, its "brmmm brmmmm". He's such a stud! Anyhow.. here's some pictures of them. Hope nothing is too risky!! lol

My 2 cuties!


She just looked like such a big girl.

I've been feeling like doing some things for the house and I wanted some little projects, so I made the kids some magnet boards for their rooms, which they love. I'm not sure I'm done but they're up for now.

So here's my risky pictures! lol. Noah absolutely LOVES to be naked. No joke. The only problem is that he can't walk straight. He can not walk without touching is "stuff", lol. Adam calls it his monkey walk because that's what he looks like. It doesn't matter what he's doing, if that diaper comes off, he's touching it! Adam keeps telling him he'll go blind! We just laugh because its so funny, he can not function without his diaper on, he's WAY too distracted.

The monkey walk!

So Friday night was Jada's birthday party! Happy Birthday Jada! last year they got her 2 pony's and they do pony rides, which Mady loves. This year she wouldn't let us hold on to her, she was a big girl and wanted to ride all by herself. She did great.



She'd do this all day if someone would let her!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about being a blog slacker. I am to, but I am just trying to fit in as much of summer as I can before it snows. Anyway, your kids are so cute as always. I love the monkey walk. Priceless. I can't believe Mady is going to preschool. They are getting so big so fast.

    ReplyDelete